Monday, October 11, 2010

Rossi: “One of the best races of my career”

http://motogp-f1-races.blogspot.com“I want to say congratulations to Yamaha and to Jorge; he has been fast all the season, at all tracks and in all conditions and he deserves to be the World Champion,” said Rossi, who went on to discuss his own result.

"This is a wonderful moment for me, I am so happy to win like this and take my 46th win with the Yamaha on ‘my' M1,”

“I rode so well and it was a fantastic race, one of the best of my career I think. I wanted this 46th win so much because as everyone knows it's a special number for me! Thanks to my team because everyone worked so hard this weekend and I think this is a great repayment for everyone. To win like this, from 11th at the first corner, is a great feeling.”

Andrea Dovizioso has put on a strong effort these past two races, working his way up the ranks and placing him on the podium twice. The 2010 race season looks like it will be a positive end for this Italian, hopefully launching him into a strong race season for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment